
Welcome To Jacob's Deli Out In Thornhill, Ontario Canada! My close friend Shlomo and Angie Right had Strongly Recommended this place and had suggested that I come out there to try them out. They have been in business for the past five (5) years and there Food is Amazing! I had the opportunity to Interview Jacob who is the owner-founder who told ME all about his restaurant and the types of Delicious Deli Foods that he serves. During my visit, I tried out their Smoked Meat Sandwich which was Delicious. Later on I tried out their "The Korean BBQ Burger" which is Not only Amazing, but Kosher as well! In FACT: All of their Foods are Amazingly and Deliciously Kosher. I also can Not forget their French Fries. I tried them as well and they come in a Fairly Large Size and are Quite Good! I want to personally Thank Jacob for conducting an Interview with ME on my Youtube Channel to learn more about his restaurant. Narrated By Howard Paul Shore Monday, October 29, 2018
Jacob's Deli - YouTube |
| 0 Likes | 0 Dislikes |
| 30 views views | 535 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 29 Oct 2018 |
food en ingles
>
food fest
>
food truck
>
food network
>
foodie
>
food traduccion
>
food truck argentina
>
food truck rosario
>
food en español
>
food week
>
food truck buenos aires
>
food vocabulary
>
food fantasy
>
food service
>
food truck store
>
food truck quilmes
>
food market
>
food park
>
food truck challenge
>
food styling
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét